Friday, March 23, 2012

JOY POCKETS #7

Impossible doing Joy Pockets today, as my teething baby is screaming at me all the time and clinging like glue!

But here are a few things I'm grateful for today...


* An afternoon off from the kids - in an hour's time. At a local cookery school, yay, thanks mum for minding the kids

* Finished a painting last night, inspired by reading my friend's book. Here's my moon Lucy @ Dreaming Aloud, thanks for the journey
 



* Another week of coping ok with the 3 kids with hubby away/back working full time, although baby has had me up in the night and frazzled during the day!

* Finding a puppy outside our house and reuniting him with his mum, much to the sadness of my eldest who wanted to keep him

* Good fun on Paddys Day last week at a local parade



* April nearly here. I love April.

* Finally getting round to mopping my kitchen floor. It stayed clean all of five minutes. I must get a cleaner!







 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that painting - it is truly wonderful! Well done you - you can FELL the moon.